[OLD] Chaotic [OLD] Chaotic

Not bad, but...

...needs consistent characters.

It was a bit hard to follow.

I liked most of the effects and how it synchronized with the music. But some of it was just confusing.

Good work.

Short Western shoot out Short Western shoot out

Well Made

I really liked how you did the graphics, but the movie itself could use a little more substance, or just a little more action.

Well Done, keep making flash.

[OLD] Spherids - Genocide [OLD] Spherids - Genocide

Not bad

The movie was really well thought out, but could use a little length. The music didn't do too badly with the animation, but you could use a little sound for when people do things. It would be nice if you added some interesting background environments.

Overall good job.

"Waterman" Ep. VII "Waterman" Ep. VII

Waterman is back.

Now THIS is more like it. Good job. Consistently funny, Consistently weird, but good.

"Waterman" Ep. VI "Waterman" Ep. VI

...

Although the Waterman series has quite frankly gone down hill since the first one, it's not a bad flash. It may not be the best flash, but it certainly does not deserve a zero.

I have nothing against this series except for the fact that many (not all) jokes and ideas have been taken off of such tv series such as Family Guy, and a bit from the Simpsons.

But then again, alot of flashes are somewhat rip-offs of other flashes, and those other flashes are ripped-off of other flashes and so on.

It's just your copied ideas are frequently more noticable.

Waterman responds:

How has this series gone downhill since the first one? Just curious. The animation is better, the humor is better, and the artwork is better. For the next person who agrees with this post please tell me how the series has declined! Thanks!

-Waterman

(2003)Knoxs Klay World2/6 (2003)Knoxs Klay World2/6

That's some funny stuff there

I love your work and your flash style. Unfortunately I didn't know KNOX even existed until the BFTP. Anyways, keep up the good work.

Knox responds:

Independence Independence

It was pretty decent.

I luv Evanescence. Their my favourite band, but the thing is, your video dosen't really have anything to do with the song. There was great timing, ideas, and smooth animation, but your one flaws were that your video had nothing to do with the real meaning of "bring me to life" and you used gradients a little too much.

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

A great job but....

Really good work. It was funny, long, and had a great storyline.

But....after so many months of waiting, and in comparasin with your other flash, I kinda expected more. :P

Evanescence: Hello Evanescence: Hello

You give Evanescence a bad name.

It feels really bad knowing that yours is like the ONLY evanescence flash on newgrounds, and it makes me feel even worse on how badly it was done.

First of all, Amy is a goth, not some lipstick wearing, nail polish using, pop singer like you drawn her. And whats with your drawing of the eyes? In your flash her eyes take up like half her face! The flash also had nothing to do with the song.

If your flash didn't have Evanescence in it, you probably won't ever get a good review!

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Highly Overrated

I dont see whats funny about this at all. A bad music video, and doenst deserve to be #3 at all. No idea how this got such a high score. Some people might love this.
2/5

LisVender responds:

Yeah, why did this get such a high score? What's wrong with all of you voters? BandB says this doesn't deserve to be #3! What, are you all stupid?!